Sunday, October 5, 2008

An Idiot Pt.2

Well... I may have been wrong about the endless non-update-ing-ness of this blog.
Yeah, updating is a word. But it looks longer when I say update-ing.

Why did I throw a tantrum and shut down this blog? 
Well, I thought there was no point to continuing this anymore. I thought since no one really cared about this blog, and I don't really care either, there isn't any point.

But then there's just so much to write about/rant about. And I realised that this blog wasn't for other people. I started it, just so I could have somewhere to write, apart from a notebook. Although of late, it's been more for 'other people' than me, and I've derived less enjoyment from it than I used to. So I shut it down for a bit.

Then is struck me, I really didn't like not writing. 

So here I am.

To make your lives hell again.

(P.S - In case you haven't got it as yet, the title of this post refers to me) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYY !!!!!

Unknown said...

KitchiKrisis OVER! Woooooooooooo!
*Jumps up and down tiny room*
*What's that rumbling?*
*Does anyone hear anything?*
*Oh crap, the building is shaking*
*Fuckin' Ell, RUN RUN RUN*
*BAM! POW! KABOOM*


Ruh-roh.