Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not Personal Drivel.

Well, I originally contemplated a personal drivel post. But as you can see, this is not personal drivel. So you're safe. For now. Until I finish the other post (probably never) you need to be on your most guarded, against all forms of personal drivel, because uh... I've lost my point. Never mind.

What I actually wanted to talk/type about was Naziism.
Here we go.
Not a very long post, so you don't have to skip through stuff...


Yeah. So I was watching a comedian do comedy. And he was comedy-ing about Nazi's, and Hitler, and the like.
That is irrelevant.

I figure as much as the Nazi's got murdered and executed and wiped out from the second world war, there are still Nazi's out there, Nazi's who still Nazi-fy anything they can. Except they'd be Nazi-ing without the toothbrush-moustachy Charlie-Chapliness of Hitler leading them, and telling them to exterminate Jews, for they did not eat the forbidden fruit of Hitler's own imagination.

And soon, these Nazi's shall rise again. I'm pretty sure of that. Or they'd go on some whacko killing spree based on Aryan supremacist theories, and kill a whole bunch of people, leaving the rest of the world pretty ticked off with them.

So what do we do to prevent this gigantor catastrophe? Well, since we can't really see who is a Nazi and who isn't, apart from the warped swastika they wear, and that stupid toothbrush moustache, and the fact that they prance about spouting Aryan crap, apart from all that, there isn't any way to tell them apart from anyone else. So to stop the potential threat of this ever happening again...

Kill the world.

16 comments:

~Ashley Michele~ said...

Uhm....*cough*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-nazism

Kitchi said...

Wait... what's your point?

Anonymous said...

kill the world ....

wow ... Kitchi you need to get a toothbrush mustache right away !!

and btw .. how did you manage to discover a connection between the Aryan and Hitler ? That's like confusing ... I think they might literally repel each other in real life .....

Kitchi said...

Adolf... you didn't know? That's the whole reason the whole thing started.

Adolf figured he was an Ayran, and decided he was supreme. So he decided to kill jews. (Don't know where that came from, but he did) and decided to kill everyone else in the world, and then take on mass inbreeding, between all the 'pure aryans' in the world.

For more info on inbreeding, refer Eddie Izzards take on that. And on the royal palace.

Anonymous said...

Eddie whatever ..... :/

I, the Hitler confirm I hate them televisions !!!

that's so gonna be the next mass assassination ..... all televisions will make it to the hot chocolate chamber, where they'll be coated and fed to baboons, for, I tend to be racist towards TVs ....

inbreeding .... that actually reminds me of a certain new picture of someone, no idea why, but for some reason (although you blame on a lion with a camera), I do .. :D

take care & be very safe all of you garden gates ...

lots of love and kisses,
Adolf Hitler

Anonymous said...

Hitler...

What the heck are you talking about?
Lions with cameras? Very, very, very unclear.

I shall proceed to fling myself on you until further notice.

Anonymous said...

No comments .....

~Ashley Michele~ said...

Umair and Kitchi...? You both need help.

*shakes head ruefully*
I've created a monster.

Anonymous said...

Who, me?

Naw... I've been there since, uh, since, uh, the erm, first monster. Yeah. Since the first monster.

Anonymous said...

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.......

p.s. Ashley : Now, let this be a lesson to you, never experiment with the phenomenon unknown !! the results can sometime turn out quite ..... inhumane ...

Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone, .... what's with all the famous people turning up in this post all the time ..... ????

Anonymous said...

Um, Umair? You might want to give more than three minutes between two comments.

:-D

~Ashley Michele~ said...

*giggle*

Kitchi said...

Oh, about the not-updatingness of the blog... I've got stuff, but I'm too lazy to type it out.

Yeah.

You can hate me now.

Or love me, depends on whether you like the sit or what.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hate you Kitchi, no worries ...... go sitting around with peace !

ummm ... and that "Kitchi" 3 posts above me .... are we now starting to effect your brain too Ashley ?

~Ashley Michele~ said...

Kitchi....I vote that you update.

And if you don't do it soon, I'm gonna sail all the way to India and kick your unblogging butt. Am I clear?