Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Idiot.

Okay, don't get me wrong, I'm sad, and I feel for the victims, and other politically correct emotions, but I'm also laughing my guts out.

"But about what, O great Chutzpah?" I hear you ask.

Let me tell you.

There was recently a shooting in a college in Finland. Guy in ski mask, with a large bag, strolls into this college, and into a classroom filled with students taking tests, and casually opens fire at about 11 AM. He then proceeds to try and kill himself, and fails.

There are many, many things I find highly amusing about this story. Firstly, who lets a guy walk in to a classroom, wearing a ski mask, in the middle of summer? That isn't very smart. Obviously these people haven't watched too many hollywood massacre/shoot-'em-up stories. 

Second on the list.

Exactly how dumb do you have to be, to be able to kill nine students (atleast, according to the news report), and then fail to kill yourself? Really, how hard could it be, to put the gun to your head, and pull the trigger? This guy apparently has the brains of a retarded fruit-fly. 

And lastly, 

Why in the world would this guy bother to wear a ski mask, if he was going to shoot himself in the end anyway? If you're planning on escaping, wonderful, get that ski mask, wear that ski mask, shoot those people in that ski mask, and run like hell (in that ski mask). 
But he was going to shoot himself in the face anyway.

Which he failed to do.

The state of the criminals in this world just depresses me.

7 comments:

Kitchi said...

Oh, and click on the title, links to the news story.

Unknown said...

OooOOOoooOOOooo I shouldn't find this funny but i do :P
2100000 points to you.
Well done KitchiWan

Suzie said...

"But AT what."
Sounds smoother.

Perhaps he wore the mask because it would be a hot topic later on.
Haha... Ha.
I scare myself sometimes.

If you want to be a criminal, do it legally and join the government.

Unknown said...

Orrr, you decide to be a criminal and stick to it!
Don't cop out and try to off yourself !

Unknown said...

And what's with the ski masks?? Nobody wears ski masks after september 11th, its as bad as white after labour day. ugh. Ametures.

radha said...

Hahah...Nice. Not for the 9 or so kids who are dead, obviously. Yes, the state of criminal minds is pathetic. I mean, you'd expect some creativity.

The Writer said...

Hahahahaha......